How many of you use OneNote on Windows Phone?

hsn97

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi, OneNote is a great app from microsoft but I don't think many people use it. So just wanted to see how many WP users do use OneNote.

Last edited:

revfast

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: How many of you One Note on Windows Phone?

I use it because of the SkyDrive sync, I wish I could encrypt my notes like I did on 1password

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: How many of you OneNote on Windows Phone?

I use it mostly to just take quick notes like a name of a book or a person, maybe a phone number, this kinda things. With a 920 my way of quick noting is usually by just taking a picture and viewing it later, but naturally doesnt apply to everything. Gotta love a good camera :p

ArcticUK

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site

I use it all the time. Shopping lists, travel information - confirmations, travel docs, reservation numbers for train tickets and flights, work stuff, quick jots of names and numbers I'll need later.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I use it a lot because it can sync with skydrive and it has audio, image notes which are very important to me. Also it syncs very well with windows 8 has onenote which is a plus.

Shredcow

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site

I use it as my main note-taking app... in fact, it is my only note-taking app.

I wish there was a way to create a new section in the app though...

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site

What? No poll?

I use it often. I'm going to have to split my notebook up pretty soon. Getting a little unwieldy. :D

eroselim

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

I use OneNote for my password list :) Because I do have a lot of websites to visit, and sometimes, I just forgot my passwords, so it's a big help for me. Rather than using a Third Party application, why not use OneNote? And lessen the memory captured? :)

brunoadduarte

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site

Not as much as I'd like simply because I can't password protect my notebooks. In the lack of something like this in the Store, I'd like to use it as my digital diary/journal, but as it is, it's impossible. As far as to-dos go, my needs are a tad more complex than what OneNote offers so no can do on that matter either. Therefore, I only use it as my random note taking app. A shame really, as it could be so much more and still be a simple app.

rpm1984

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

I use it all the time perfectly synced between all my devices with skydrive. I love it.......I used it on my pc for years before though so I am biased

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea