Lumia 520 Temp 267Mb and Other storage 1023Mb.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

santhosh5639

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Nokia and MS do something and Release Amber update to L520 as soon as possible... I heard that if i am out of space i cant even download amber update which requires 1.5Gb space.... :unhappysweat::crying:

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
A TIP- When you receive the Amber update notification, just do a reset(to clear all the memory), update the phone and then reinstall all the apps. Reinstalling apps will be easy, can be sent through push notifications from your WP account online but you will have to enable "Find my phone" setting.

santhosh5639

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
A TIP- When you receive the Amber update notification, just do a reset(to clear all the memory), update the phone and then reinstall all the apps. Reinstalling apps will be easy, can be sent through push notifications from your WP account online but you will have to enable "Find my phone" setting.

but what about the apps which are not available on the store or paid..?? like angry bird etc...??? can u tell me the steps to do this clearly..??

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
It will reinstall the apps from store one by one so a game which you had got for free will be lost and will be a trial version or a paid game(if you buy it). Reinstalling apps is easy, just follow the tutorial below:

Deleting or reinstalling apps

Deleting an app or game removes it from your phone and frees up space. It also removes any information it may have contained – such as notes in an app or saved files for a game. So you should remove apps and games with care.

To delete an app

In the App list, tap and hold an app, then tap Uninstall.

When asked for confirmation, tap Yes.

To delete a game

On Start Start button, tap Games Games Tile.

In Collection, tap and hold a game, then tap Uninstall.

To reinstall apps from your phone

If you accidentally delete an app, or ever have to replace your phone, you can reinstall apps or games you've bought without paying for them again (as long as they're still available in the Windows Phone Store).

On Start Start button, tap Store Store Tile.

Tap Search Search icon to find the app or game you want to reinstall.

Do one of the following:
If it's a free app or game, tap Install.
If it's a paid-for app, tap Buy. On the confirmation screen, you'll see a message saying that you've already purchased this app. Tap Install to install it again.

Follow the instructions to reinstall the app.

To reinstall apps from your computer

Open a web browser on your computer and go to The Smartphone Reinvented Around You | Windows Phone (United States).

From the drop-down menu in the top-right corner of the screen, sign in with the same Microsoft account (formerly Windows Live ID) that you use on your phone.

In the same drop-down menu, click Purchase history.

Under Purchase History, find the app you want to reinstall and click Reinstall.

Follow the instructions to reinstall the app. You might have to re-enter your Microsoft account information.

(from Deleting or reinstalling apps | Windows Phone How-to (भारत) )

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Just wait, i had 1.5GB other and 300MB temp, now i have 97MB temp and 1.3GB other.

Give it a few weeks and it will lower. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos