Cheapest legitimate place for a 64 gig micro SD?

Francoenlanoche

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I have been reading that sandisk class 10 works pretty good, but the one with almost zero complaints is the one from Samsung, also class 10, remember that you have to format the micro sd on fat32 for the wp8

LumiaGuy

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Costco's site has the Sandisk 64gb Class 10 Micro SDXC for $54.99 shipped free which was $5 cheaper than Walmart. They also have a PNY 64GB Professional X Series Class 10 SDXC for $49.99 with free shipping. Walmart's site has a [URL="https://goto.walmart.com/c/1943169/612734/9383?sharedid=159229&subId1=UUwpUvbUpU2116992&subId2=vbwp&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.walmart.com%2Fip%2FWintec-FileMate-64GB-Class-10-SDXC-Card-Class-10%2F19535948%22]Wintec FileMate 64GB Class 10 SDXC Card[/URL] for $43.53. Personally, I'd avoid trying to save pennies buying something from other than a major reputable seller as counterfeit, inferior quality cards are everywhere. You can't beat Costco for standing behind items they sell.

LumiaGuy

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
The thing I don't like about Amazon is there are so many sellers, how do you know you're not buying a knock-off that may have lesser performance or shorter life? Plus you have the hassle of having to ship the thing back if there's a problem and the possibility of it getting lost in between.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
The thing I don't like about Amazon is there are so many sellers, how do you know you're not buying a knock-off that may have lesser performance or shorter life? Plus you have the hassle of having to ship the thing back if there's a problem and the possibility of it getting lost in between.

I've made a hundred purchases off amazon and have never had a problem. A lot of times if I the item is defective or a new version of that model comes out, you can contact the seller and they'll send you a knew one and let you keep the defective one.

LumiaGuy

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I've made a hundred purchases off amazon and have never had a problem. A lot of times if I the item is defective or a new version of that model comes out, you can contact the seller and they'll send you a knew one and let you keep the defective one.

I've also purchased lots of stuff off Amazon. The fact remains that there are boatloads of Gray-market/Counterfit MicroSD cards being sold, often at much lower prices than the real item. If you want to play the odds with your hard-earned money trying to save a couple of sheckles, that's fine. I'll spend a little more to have less chance of a problem and if there is one, less hassle dealing with it.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I've also purchased lots of stuff off Amazon. The fact remains that there are boatloads of Gray-market/Counterfit MicroSD cards being sold, often at much lower prices than the real item. If you want to play the odds with your hard-earned money trying to save a couple of sheckles, that's fine. I'll spend a little more to have less chance of a problem and if there is one, less hassle dealing with it.

I mean or you could just check who the seller is. But to each their own, just offering up my experience!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss