How to find specific file among hundreds of other files?

WPhoney

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I recently got my Lumia 625 and have just added my 64Gb SD card to it. I have lots of files of different types in the card. How can I open a specific file whose name I know? I was scrolling through my list of comic books and, to get to any given book, I have to do A LOT of scrolling! There must be a way to search for the book by typing the file's first letters (lets say "SPI", for Spider-Man) to narrow the list down, then double-click it once the desired file is found.

This is my first smartphone, by the way. :shocked:

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I recently got my Lumia 625 and have just added my 64Gb SD card to it. I have lots of files of different types in the card. How can I open a specific file whose name I know? I was scrolling through my list of comic books and, to get to any given book, I have to do A LOT of scrolling! There must be a way to search for the book by typing the file's first letters (lets say "SPI", for Spider-Man) to narrow the list down, then double-click it once the desired file is found.

This is my first smartphone, by the way. :shocked:

Try this app named CloudMagic. Its easy to use and you can search by keyword and its fast. Its free.

WPhoney

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I'll try those options and let you guys know what worked. Thanks.
Shouldn't this feature be built natively into the OS?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I'll try those options and let you guys know what worked. Thanks.
Shouldn't this feature be built natively into the OS?

Yes they probably should but its just as well we have developers that can fill the void. Not a lot different than devs that build utilities for any other Windows platform in my opinion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05