Hello WP central crew,

What are your thoughts about Microsoft eliminating the mail app ESP if you have multiple email accounts instead of taking more space on your home screen especially if you have more than one, or if you make them small the name doesn't show up.

Instead they will have outlook for windows phone in a singular app kinda like iPhone mail app. You have multi email accounts in one, live tile function, and other outlook features will work.

Good idea?
    09-07-2013 09:51 AM
    I like this idea,

I would also love to see an outlook.com app similar to Android :)
    09-07-2013 09:52 AM
    09-07-2013 09:53 AM
    No linked inboxes cause you never know what email you are in unless you click in and reply or what not. Seeing things separate like ios mail app is better and more efficient.
    stmav likes this.
    09-07-2013 09:55 AM
    No linked inboxes cause you never know what email you are in unless you click in and reply or what not. Seeing things separate like ios mail app is better and more efficient.
    Ok, got your point. I don't know how desperate people are for this, would be good if it were there I guess
    09-07-2013 10:01 AM
    This will be a great feature makes it easier and have a official email app
    09-07-2013 10:36 AM
    Personally, I don't agree that it is "better and more efficient", but options are always nice. If they added it as an option it would suit more usage cases.
    09-07-2013 10:42 AM
    I like the mail app just fine, but if we had an Outlook.com app, I wouldn't object either. But I don't see what need it fills.
    09-07-2013 10:43 AM
    MS doesn't need to fragment their features anymore. Between, Outlook, Outlook.com, Mail App, Skype, Lync, etc. They have several duplicates across their portfolio.

They just need to enhance the mail app. Really, they should just have one app for each type. But the app needs to be made with layers such that it meets the needs of various consumer demands.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-07-2013 11:24 AM