Notification Centre in Windows Phone 8.. New Image... Enough info on the picture.

Technoloay

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Real or not; I don't want it to be a tile :/..

EDIT: So instead of a swipe to the right from the home screen (or any better implementation than the one shown in the pic), they chose a tile and a * at the status bar.. :unhappy:

vish2801

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Ugly, what's the purpose of a tile as a notification center ?? Live tiles of individual apps do this job already. And what if I want to open it whenever I'm in some application ?? Nokia team needs to overtake WP team, MS knows nothing about other markets outside US, JoeBelfiore's statement about Bluetooth says a lot. Bring a proper notification center and a proper file management system.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

vish2801

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
What's the use of notification tile. I mean, I would open the app which notified me if I have to open the start screen after that star icon notifies me about new notification. As live tiles already show the notifications. This is idiotic, I want a proper notification center which I can open from anywhere, I don't want to press windows button to reach to start screen, then in notification tile and then in the app which notified me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Technoloay

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Then I call fake because WPCentral has already strongly hinted what WP8 "Blue" will look like and if this isn't it and its not GDR3 either then what is it? Joe Belfiore accidently leaks a future version of Windows Phone. Is it GDR3 or Blue? | Windows Phone Central

According to the Ativ S image in that article; the image posted here seems authentic because of the arrangement of the icons on the status bar (and the fact that the Facebook tile is the new one). If this is genuine though, what's that "1 skype 1 outlook" tile?

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Windows Phone 8.1

That doesn't line up with the image in the wpcentral article I linked where some of the icons in the notification tray are grouped to the left. And that image was originally posted by Joe Belfiore so I'm more inclined to believe that is legit.

iboypx

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
its People Hub with updated live tile... its better than old feature that randomly diplaying contacts profile photo
According to the Ativ S image in that article; the image posted here seems authentic because of the arrangement of the icons on the status bar (and the fact that the Facebook tile is the new one). If this is genuine though, what's that "1 skype 1 outlook" tile?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb