is this wp8.1 ??

n13 black

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
love the battery percentage next the the icon!
will there be LED notifications? using LED indicator just for battery charging is kind of silly :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Hope that they'll not drop 512MB RAM devices... otherwise they will lose too many customers!

Why does this nonsense keep coming up? They're not going to drop 512mb RAM devices in the first OS upgrade. That would be stupid since they just recently released some.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Hope that they'll not drop 512MB RAM devices... otherwise they will lose too many customers!
Why would they? This is not a kernel change.

Anyways, one of the leaks was pictured on a Lumia 620 anyway.

I hope this is fake. This is disappointing.

I'm quite happy with it. Though notification center needs to be available elsewhere than just a tile, then I will be ok with this.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
What specifically disappoints you about this?

Notification center. Toe notification center is suppose to keep us form having to go hem every time we want to check our notifications. now we have to go home AND THEN open up the notification tile. IDK, I feel there could have been a better way. hoping this isn't real.

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Notification center. Toe notification center is suppose to keep us form having to go hem every time we want to check our notifications. now we have to go home AND THEN open up the notification tile. IDK, I feel there could have been a better way. hoping this isn't real.

Well if you believe him/her, the leaker has already mentioned that the notification center won't be a tile. I've heard someone suggest that the tile is just a placeholder for development/testing purposes. Also, think about something like Local Scout--there's a Local Scout tile on the homescreen upon first boot, but that's not the only way to access the feature. In fact, that's always the first tile that I un-pin. I've NEVER accessed Local Scout through the tile because there's a better, more integrated way to do it. Who's to say the notification center won't be the same? This update is still months away, so it doesn't make any sense to judge things as they are now.

nMIK-3

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Pre-set Apps for Notifications on the Lock Screen with its 5 App limit it should be dissapear as well.
All Apps should be able to display Notifications on the Lock Screen without being pre-set.

They can limit the icons there, I do not care, as long as we have the Notification Center and some kind of icon on the Lock Screen meaning more Notifications are available for us, but I may getting two notifications at a time, but every time from two different of my 100 Apps, so pre-set Apps for Lock Screen Notifications needs to be gone for good. Never made any sense. Same applies for Windows 8.x

FInally with Notification Center being very much verified, the No1 lack of the platform will now be off many people list.
Hopefully it will not take long for my personal No2 request to appear as well: a real Program Default Manager, we are going to end up with all Apps in the Platform with all of there links being handle by mobile IE. A Program Default Manager for Apps, Files and WebLinks is equally needed and highly critical.

Last edited:

dpkrwt

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Plz reveal some more detail about wp8.1 multi tasking improvement and will it have a option to create folders?

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk

qXerro

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
a simple infographic maybe ?

vqhUI9T.png

https://twitter.com/qxerro/status/378870868018876416

hcrick

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
As previously noted, the * symbol will be used to indicate new notifications. The Glance screen may be able to show and/or alert you of notifications as well.

tungha

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Lol, ok I'm game :smile:

You are someone working for or with Nokia on a notification center. The notification center stores toast notifications and will be accessible by swiping right. This feature will be available when the yet to be announced 1820 is released.

I think the swipe right should the app list like the leak before

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo