E-mail disappear after so long and no folders to save them in.

Shazzs

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
I have a Nokia 620, which I absorlutely love but one thing that really annoys me are the e-mails, I have various e-mails set up as Yahoo Emails as I am on BT, after about a week of two the w-mails all disappear, so i have no way of accessing my previous e-mails. I also can not move or flag any e-mails I want to keep to a specific folder as only the normal Inbox, Deleted, Spam etc folders show up.

Can anyone advise me at all please.

Shazz
xx

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
In your email settings > select account > sync settings > download email from > then select anytime

Not too sure about your folders issue sorry.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Hmm strange. I have yahoo email on my phone too but it seems to work fine. Have you tried removing it and adding it again? I'm not sure what it could be then sorry. Someone else might be able to help you.

Shazzs

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
I Have also tried taking the accounts off and re putting them back on but still the same happens, thanks for your advise though.
Does anyone els have any suggestions I can try??.

Shazz
xx

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
If I'm not mistaken the message view is like that by default. Only a week or two of messages show. You can change this by going into the settings > Email+Accounts. Tap your Yahoo account. There should be a drop down box that says "Download EMail From". Tap this and select "Any Time". Tap the Check Mark at the bottom. This should show all your messages.

Moving messages to a different folder: Tap and hold on the message. A menu should pop up. Select "Move". Then tap on the folder you want to move the message into.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psyduck