Family Room Background Photo

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Well, I decided to change the background photo of my family room today, but now I want to get the original one back. I do not see how I can do that. The original one is the picture that has the family drawn on the chalk board. When I try to change it it takes me to chose a picture, but I don't have the original background picture anywhere.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks!

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Well, I decided to change the background photo of my family room today, but now I want to get the original one back. I do not see how I can do that. The original one is the picture that has the family drawn on the chalk board. When I try to change it it takes me to chose a picture, but I don't have the original background picture anywhere.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks!

Nope, that image is gone. I tried to find it but failed. I guess you have to settle with some other alternative unless you find the image and set it back as the background.

Windows+Phone+8+Rooms.png

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Nope, that image is gone. I tried to find it but failed. I guess you have to settle with some other alternative unless you find the image and set it back as the background.

I can't even find the image on a 920 that still has it as the background. It must be hidden somewhere in the phone which we don't have access to. Great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss