A question...

FranBlagru

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone, I have a question, will the 8.1 "Blue" update be available for the L920?
This question has been in my mind for quite a long time.
Thanks

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone, I have a question, will the 8.1 "Blue" update be available for the L920?
This question has been in my mind for quite a long time.
Thanks

Yes because there is only 1 or 2 better Windows Phone out. They're not going to release a major update for just 2 phones.

lantern20

Nov 20, 2008
Visit site
I believe MS said phones would receive updates for 18 months. That said, it's most likely going to be up to your carrier. Some carriers are notorious for skipping updates or taking quite a long time to roll them out.

gab1972

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
This question has been tackled quite a bit here. I would invite you to use the search button first. And I'm not saying that to be mean like some people, but more so to help you get an answer more quickly and more informative than posting yet another topic such as this. If you search first, you might get not only the answer to your question, but lots of other informative information you might not have normally gotten.

However, to answer question, no one knows except Microsoft. It's speculated that the L9x series and above will get it due to the hardware we have, but again, no one really knows at this point. I believe WPCentral covered an article that stated the L5x series and below would *not* be getting it because the hardware couldn't handle it.

Hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs