Some apps have disappeared from store..

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
o to the windows phone store from a computer, login to your MS account, browse for apps, click install and your phone will pull instructions from wifi/3G that it needs to install an app as instructed by the WP website.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
o to the windows phone store from a computer, login to your MS account, browse for apps, click install and your phone will pull instructions from wifi/3G that it needs to install an app as instructed by the WP website.
thank you,but this is an alternative,what do i do to make these apps appear again in the store?

duncanjameshill

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Ive noticed a few apps missing too - I flashed my Lumia 920 UK Orange phone last night with the GDR2 / Amber update and thought id screwed up somehow as apps not showing up when searched for.
I bing'd "windows phone store + app name" and followed a link to the store that way. It works but would rather do it through the store app.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Ive noticed a few apps missing too - I flashed my Lumia 920 UK Orange phone last night with the GDR2 / Amber update and thought id screwed up somehow as apps not showing up when searched for.
I bing'd "windows phone store + app name" and followed a link to the store that way. It works but would rather do it through the store app.

I just used the store app and again every app he listed came up even as I just typed in the first 2-3 letters

OsamaAdam98

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Try changing your location to United States, You should be able to surf all the apps available in the US by then.

Settings > Language+region > change country/region to US.

duncanjameshill

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Tried this and it works - all apps show up again.
Problem with doing this is that I get US-centric stories in the Bing Sport and News apps.
This is not a huge problem, but I would like to know what has happened to the UK app store.

Forc3

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Already tipped wpcentral about this yesterday... no article. Many apps disappeared from the store (the apps are there just hidden). I found Paypal,ebay,Amazon mobile and kindle are missing in the store.
Funny Thing is most of the are missing in europe but availability varies by market... France, UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, etc. all are missing those apps dont know what happened

Edit: wow just checked the store again... all apps are there again! weird o_O 2 hours ago those particular apps were missing... store Problem huh?

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Now all the apps are available again :), but i have to search by word for them in the store, for example,WhatsApp doesn't appear in the top free apps list :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz