Netflix broken! Who will listen to us?

dsjtech

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: Netflix not working

This is driving me nuts!!!! For the past couple days all I get on my Lumia928 when accessing neflix is that "There was an error loading your movie lists." I called Netflix support and they thought it was a bandwidth issue. I was using home wifi and then it seemed to work ok when I went back to cellular data [last night]. Now today, I get the error message irrespective of if I am using cellular data or wifi. I have deleted my movie queue per some older online post recommendations but it still doesn't seem to work. I did see one comment that it took a couple hours after deleting the queue for the issue to resolve itself on the phone. I hope that this is the case because this is driving me nuts!!! I like to watch netflix on my phone when doing household stuff and when getting exercise. It almost makes me want to jump back to Android or even worse go to an Apple iPhone device!!!! Someone save me!!!!:angry:

ryaoni

May 23, 2012
Visit site

Netflix customer service says they are aware of the problem and are working with Microsoft to fix it. They said it should be working soon.

Does anyone else have any information on when this will be resolved. Any news would be appreciated.

mikejones2000

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site

I had this problem last night. Rebooted my phone then it started working again. I tried this morning and it wasn't working again. Rebooting didn't work this time.

Smyrna5

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site

Having the same problem here. It says it is getting an error loading my movie lists. Started last night.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos