Generic firmware for Lumia 520

way_un

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm planning to debrand my AT&T Lumia 520. But not sure which ROM to use. Can anyone help me on this? (If you know/have a Lumia ROM which is not bound to a network customization, it would be great). Thanks in advance!!!

kjnoel

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
I successfully debranded my AT&T Lumia 520. I used the Brazilian Country Variant Rom which amber is available for and now, it isn't branded to AT&T. Since the AT&T Lumia 520 has a firmware starting with 3043, I recommend using an amber rom to debrand it (3046.XXXX.XXXX.XXXX). You can use Nokia Care Suite to download the rom and then update it.

way_un

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I successfully debranded my AT&T Lumia 520. I used the Brazilian Country Variant Rom which amber is available for and now, it isn't branded to AT&T. Since the AT&T Lumia 520 has a firmware starting with 3043, I recommend using an amber rom to debrand it (3046.XXXX.XXXX.XXXX). You can use Nokia Care Suite to download the rom and then update it.

Thanks for the reply. Did you get any sharing problem after changing the ROM?

SpareBot

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
He there,

I am trying to get rid of the Vodafone Branding on my german Lumia 520, too (since it blocks Data Sense). Is it even possible to "debrand" Lumias? Where would you suggest I look for How-Tos/Tutorials? The sources I checked were kinda contradicting on the possibility to debrand Lumia WP8 devices in general.

Regards
SB

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium