Installing 1gb RAM games on 512mb RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexanderPD

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
just use the normal proxy procedure used for install nokia camera, you can install *some* 1gb limited app too.
Like gautam12 said you can install only 1gb limited app that exists in the WP7 market, or you will have an error in some point of the procedure. I wasted LOT of time trying to install Real Racing 2 on a Lumia 720 (512mb) and it's totally impossible. Well, not totally impossible, i installed a Real Racing 2 version with hacked manifest file (you need developer unlock on your phone) and it works well, just a little low framerate but totally playable, never crashed.

I hated so much this limit, 512mb phone can handle some 1gb limited app and i loved playing Real Racing 2 or swapping my friends faces with Face Swap (another limited app) on my lumia 720, but install procedure can take lot of time if you're unlucky (lot of tries!) and i don't like to install hacked app on my phone.
So.. i solved selling my Lumia 720 and buying a Lumia 925, a little drastic i know! :p

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
just use the normal proxy procedure used for install nokia camera, you can install *some* 1gb limited app too.
Like gautam12 said you can install only 1gb limited app that exists in the WP7 market, or you will have an error in some point of the procedure. I wasted LOT of time trying to install Real Racing 2 on a Lumia 720 (512mb) and it's totally impossible. Well, not totally impossible, i installed a Real Racing 2 version with hacked manifest file (you need developer unlock on your phone) and it works well, just a little low framerate but totally playable, never crashed.

I hated so much this limit, 512mb phone can handle some 1gb limited app and i loved playing Real Racing 2 or swapping my friends faces with Face Swap (another limited app) on my lumia 720, but install procedure can take lot of time if you're unlucky (lot of tries!) and i don't like to install hacked app on my phone.
So.. i solved selling my Lumia 720 and buying a Lumia 925, a little drastic i know! :p

Can you somehow give a list of 1GB ram games that work on 512mb ram?(NL 620)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos