Battery app suggestions?

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I've used many different battery monitoring apps over the last year including the one you linked to but didn't really like any of them enough to stick with one. I've now settled on another app called Insider Insider | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) which not only monitors your battery (with a live tile) but also has many other functions that are quite useful. It may not be what you are looking for but I've decided that it's the all in one app for me and I've stopped looking for any other battery apps now.

There is also a paid version of Insider too if you want to remove the adds.

Insider Pro | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently running Insider. Didn't know about this one. Not bad. A bit cluttered, but lot's of information.

Weird why Battery was delisted for awhile.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently running Insider. Didn't know about this one. Not bad. A bit cluttered, but lot's of information.

Weird why Battery was delisted for awhile.
I agree. Insider is a bit cluttered, which is why I'm using it just to monitor my battery and for the shortcuts and also for the occasional diagnostics test.

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I agree. Insider is a bit cluttered, which is why I'm using it just to monitor my battery and for the shortcuts and also for the occasional diagnostics test.

That's pretty much what I use Insider for too. It's an all in one multi app with a ton of features that a lot of people wouldn't bother with which makes it a bit cluttered. To be honest, the devs of the app could have stripped it down and released several separate apps instead of just the one with all those features.

ChrisKim10

May 7, 2013
Visit site
That's pretty much what I use Insider for too. It's an all in one multi app with a ton of features that a lot of people wouldn't bother with which makes it a bit cluttered. To be honest, the devs of the app could have stripped it down and released several separate apps instead of just the one with all those features.

Hello,
I'm Developer of Insider. I'm seriously considering about several separate apps. :grincry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99