How can I see my videos

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
No easy way I see, try by date

do not know of any apps that separate recorded video from photos either, not sure if possible. Maybe one of the private apps will do it.

donebrasko

May 16, 2013
Visit site
No easy way I see, try by date

do not know of any apps that separate recorded video from photos either, not sure if possible. Maybe one of the private apps will do it.

I figured there should have been a way in the os to see them. I have thousands of photos but a few videos but those videos are killing my storage. I wanted to delete them without going through everything. I wonder why they dont have anything like that. Even u der videos under xbox it doesn't show it.

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Maybe this is a solution.
Use the pc, browse via explorer, make a new folder in pictures label it My videos.
browse the pictures folder via pc in explorer and sort by type that should group them. Then cut and paste the video into the folder you just made..

donebrasko

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Maybe this is a solution.
Use the pc, browse via explorer, make a new folder in pictures label it My videos.
browse the pictures folder via pc in explorer and sort by type that should group them. Then cut and paste the video into the folder you just made..
hmmmm that may work. Its better than nothing. Ill try it. Can we create a new folder in pictures? Will the OS allow that?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire