New phone came with Amber update but I am missing features

NutmegState

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
Because my first 920 had a broken screen and then lost all GPS connectivity, I purchased an International unlocked phone. The box it came in specifically said it came from Italy.

Well, I was looking at this website
Few noticeable changes in Amber update for Nokia Lumia (WP8)

Going through what should be in the Amber update. I am missing the following

?Nokia Pro Camera? -- I DID get the ?Nokia Smart Cam?
Call + SMS Filter

Are those features region specific? I am on AT&T.

NutmegState

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
Ok, I scanned and it downloaded and I waited 72hrs. I have tried several times to download from the Nokia collection and other QR codes, but I get nothing for Nokia Pro Camera

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
From the windowsphone.com it is available via the Nokia collection Nokia collection | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
However, from my phone, it does not even show up as an option
When I try to download from the URL above, it says that it is contacting my phone yada, yada but then never appears

Are you saying you can't search the app store on your phone for the app? That's a bit strange. I had to search for both Smart Cam and Pro Cam after the update to install on my phone.

Are your regional settings correct on the phone?

If you are still having issues you can try this: http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-820/239041-nokia-pro-cam-lumia-820-a.html

Yes I know that's for L820 but it should work for you to. Also when you start the download you'll get an error, don't panic, just turn off the proxy and start the download again.

Hope that helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786