documents received over bluetooth

prateekj1993

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to know where do the documents like docs and pdfs received over bluetooth get stored on the phone?? I received a pdf but couldn't find it either in the office app or from adobe reader. How can I access it??

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to know where do the documents like docs and pdfs received over bluetooth get stored on the phone?? I received a pdf but couldn't find it either in the office app or from adobe reader. How can I access it??

I did some personal research on this so allow me to go over what I did.

If you want to access Skydrive you'll need to have the MS PDF or another one that allows access. Adobe doesn't.

Transfer a PDF file over via bluetooth when it's done it has 'tap to view' then select which PDF program to open it with. If you're using Adobe, you can save it to Adobe cloud. If you use the MS PDF you can save it to Skydrive via Share. You don't need to send it to an email, just cancel our at that time. PDFs don't save to your phone like documents do so there's no place to 'get them'. If you don't save it to any cloud then the PDF should stay in the view list of the program.

For Office docs, once you're done transferring you have the option to save it to your phone. The document will then be available in Office Hub and in your Documents folder when your phone is attached via USB.

This is the way things are now. This may change in the future. Hopefully that has helped.

prateekj1993

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I did some personal research on this so allow me to go over what I did.

If you want to access Skydrive you'll need to have the MS PDF or another one that allows access. Adobe doesn't.

Transfer a PDF file over via bluetooth when it's done it has 'tap to view' then select which PDF program to open it with. If you're using Adobe, you can save it to Adobe cloud. If you use the MS PDF you can save it to Skydrive via Share. You don't need to send it to an email, just cancel our at that time. PDFs don't save to your phone like documents do so there's no place to 'get them'. If you don't save it to any cloud then the PDF should stay in the view list of the program.

For Office docs, once you're done transferring you have the option to save it to your phone. The document will then be available in Office Hub and in your Documents folder when your phone is attached via USB.

This is the way things are now. This may change in the future. Hopefully that has helped.

This really needs to be fixed. Anyway thanks a lot for your reply.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs