missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Something that is baffling to me, is the slow growth of the app population. I get windows 8 is new, but there is no denying how many people use Windows and how many more hands it will be in. Like it, hate it, either way, its here to stay and there are going to be a lot of users. So why are there so few high quality big name apps. IMDB is just one example. I thought for sure we would get an official quality app by now, but instead we get some rinky dink knock off's that are just browser links disguised as apps. Why does it seems companies are turning their back on Windows just to be petty. I get everyone loves their Apple, but your going to ignore a market this big just because you have this fascination with the over-hyped fruit?

Paul Nicholas

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I've heard that the official facebook app is finally coming out on Oct 18th with 8.1, I don't know what other apps (if any) Microsoft have up their sleeve but finally getting facebook will be a huge boon to the app store.

badger8080

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
i have the best app idea the "battery app"...... it is an app that allows you to have a list of all other apps on your phone and categorize them on the battery life that is consumed and you can uninstall the app that you chose that consumes the most battery life right from the "Battery App".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs