WP really needs to work on the notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBLNS

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi, this is my first post, about 8 months ago I bougth a Lumia 920 here in Mexico and I simply love it. However I my Store tyle stoped working about 2 months ago, I try everything and didnt work.

Last night I decided to use the hard reset option because also my "Other" storage just got to 9 GB.. and surprise I got stuck in the gears screen.
I let it stay there all night and today it was the same, tried all the "how to" fix it and didnt work.. so I took it to Telcel to claim the warranty, they will respond in 15 working days!!!!

I took my old HTC G2 and start using it, I thought I didnt miss the notifications and said to myself the "Live tiles" works just fine but no... 2 hours into it and I know that WP should really work on the notifications ASAP!
I?ve seen the leeks and it looks good but dont know if thats gonna cut it.

Well, thats my story... dont use hard reset hehehe:unhappysweat:

Lendo

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the Forums. That sucks about the Hard Reset. I think every platform has problems with notifications, I know my Blackberry does.

gerzhwin

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
There should be an option to dismiss one app's notifications with just one command: When my phone is locked an there have been a lot of posts from Whatsapp during this state, I have to flick them off screen one by one, even when I am viewing the respective group/chat ... Annoying!

Boris Lozac

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Exactly, there HAS to be a "clear notification" option, i have to go in each app to clear them even though i saw majority of the messages on the toast already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos