Nokia Lumia 920 Not Displaying Anything

shzero0

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey everybody! I was trying to hard reset my phone when all of a sudden it got bricked. It got stuck on the spinning cog wheels for a good two hours, so I decided that I might as well try to unbrick it with this guide: Tip: How to fix a bricked Nokia Lumia 920 | Windows Phone Central Well, that didn't go all that great. It turns out now my phone won't even display anything. It's just a black screen, a plain black screen. When I plug into the computer it still makes the noise but other than that nothing will else will work. Is there anything I could try for now or is a complete goner? Someone else had the same issue and I'll quote him, as it's a bit more descriptive: "Hi guys,
I've a Nokia Lumia 820 who is bricked and have nothing displayed on screen, no spinning gears, no lighting... So I've tried the step here and the Nokia is detected by Windows (tried on 7 x64, 8 x64, and a XP VM), but strangely detected and no detected (like plug-in and plug-out) and then the Volume Down + Power don't do anything.
Some one have idea to make my Nokia working again... (i've an old iPhone for now... help me please ! :D)
Etienne"

That was a comment made at the very bottom of the guide. I'm having that same issue. Thanks for any help that I can get.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Do you have a Nokia Care Center in your area? It sounds like you will need to have your device repaired or replaced under warranty.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo