Help! Music organization

Drew Noble

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
So I'm new to WP8 and coming from apple there are some things that don't make sense to me.

When I go to an artist in my music collection, I can't see the song list for the album I'm looking up. Instead, when I swipe left I get an alphabetical list of all songs on all albums for this artist. How can I see the song list for a given album?

Also, is it just me or is it difficult to create playlists on the phone itself? How can I name it?

Thanks

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
So I'm new to WP8 and coming from apple there are some things that don't make sense to me.

When I go to an artist in my music collection, I can't see the song list for the album I'm looking up. Instead, when I swipe left I get an alphabetical list of all songs on all albums for this artist. How can I see the song list for a given album?

Also, is it just me or is it difficult to create playlists on the phone itself? How can I name it?

Thanks

Playlists are a pain on WP. I found this, hopefully it helps with you. http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8/206708-wp8-creating-playlist-easy-way.html

Are you using Nokia Music or Xbox music?

In Xbox - tap Music - tap Artist name - tap album name (don't hit the play button at any time otherwise it starts playing)

In Nokia Music - tap my music - then follow the exact same sequence as above.

Hopefully that's what you were looking for.

xratola

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I use xbox music cuz Nokia Music is too slow even in my 920.
But I have no problem organizing my music and playlists thanks to iTunes and the Windows Phone app for windows 7/8. It works like a charm ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers