The only thing missing

steelejones100

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I absolutely LOVE my RT, I use all the office products for work. Sync it up with skydrive and use it on my side job. Type with the touch cover which I love, do my everyday surfing and timewasters using IE10. Cannot wait for 8.1 to come out.

But the only thing that its missing in my eyes is a REAL change to the app store, we need the WP apps somehow, someway.

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I actually don't miss any special app, because IE I so good, so IMO you can use that for most stuff :smile:

katakulli

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
The only thing missing is IMO a decent microsoft made video-player with support for .mkv files. The default video player app is just ridiculous, only the basics of the basic functions and the slider is horribly to use.

This would add a LOT to the experience in Windows RT and should be standard in tablets these days.

rebornempowered

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Even Windows Media Player doesn't play MKV's without a splitter so I doubt the onboard video player in Windows is going to play MKV's anytime soon.

There is a great media player that does MKV's in the store. It costs a little money but it is worth it. I do all my Blu-Rays to MKV's (so I can have multiple audio formats and subtitles) and it plays them like a champ.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6