How do you download notes from OneNote to your PC?

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I just made some notes in my phone using OneNote app that came with Lumia 920. I thought it would save it on the documents folder of the phone, I guess I was wrong since it saves it in the app's private space. I tried "syncing" it with a SkyDrive account, but my SkyDrive doesn't show the files/notebook I synced. So, how do you download OneNote WP8 files, and could you upload OneNote WP8 files to your phone. Could you bypass the NSA (https://www.google.com/search?q=nsa+microsoft) sponsored SkyDrive (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_mass_surveillance_disclosures) and save it directly to your PC?

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I just thinking he may not have SkyDrive set-up and needed his files. I would only hope MS will get this to work better with our phones.

_Emi_

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
1. skydrive is the best way of doing it, "email them" sounds not smart at all... also, they sync to your documents in skydrive... if they aren't showing there you are not doing it right. I have used windows phone, and office 2013 onenote, onenote web app, and windows 8 onenote app, all synching through skydrive perfectly fine. so again, if its not working for you, but it works for thousands of people... im sure that's not WP fault.

2. stop with the NSA crap... please. if you are too paranoic please unplug your internet from your computer and just get a dumb phone that will not use internet at all.

3. if you have the "powers" to google stupid NSA stuff, why didn't you just try to search for the correct way of synching onenotes through skydrive instead and how it works? or you know, go directly to windowsphone.com which has the information about it.

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the help. There was a setback (I think you can't have an email account open both in the phone and the PC at the same time hohoho :grincry: ).Tried sending to another email, that did the trick. I hate the "sharing" trend of devices and software, or rather I am a bit worried that I might accidentally send some "private" things. :grin: I do have SkyDrive set up, but the files were not showing at all. That, or it's sending to another SkyDrive? :shocked:

EDIT: aww shiiee, it did send to another SkyDrive. Now I know, myaccount@live[B].co.uk[/B] is not the same as myaccount@live[B].com[/B] :asleep: Thanks again for the help. :D

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I do actually do not connect, wired or wirelessly, devices I use to create personal private content. Apathy is this generation's weakness. I love to be the guy who could see your photos miss _Emi_, because if I can, I will, not out of revenge or hate or to prove something or anything else, I just want to see you. If only I am in the NSA, I would look at those who I talk to the internet, "get to know them better" (*snickers* :evil: ), OK this time, it's about fun. :grin:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs