Anyone have any ideas how to fox this? My Facebook and hotmail account pics are changed but my me tile won't :(
    10-11-2013 10:56 AM
    This seams to be a common problem, but unfortunately I don't know a fix...
    10-11-2013 11:10 AM
    This is the issue with many people with GDR2 .Cant find a solution to this yet though
    10-11-2013 11:15 AM
    Search for Old "Me" Tile
    10-11-2013 11:16 AM
    This sucks
    Janis Q likes this.
    10-11-2013 12:44 PM
    Seems there is a problem where on facebook it is not updating the latest profile picture as the main pic in the profile pic folder. So I deleted the old pic and this fixed the issue........kind of crappy work around as it should just work but at least I got it resolved
    10-11-2013 02:04 PM
    Seems there is a problem where on facebook it is not updating the latest profile picture as the main pic in the profile pic folder. So I deleted the old pic and this fixed the issue........kind of crappy work around as it should just work but at least I got it resolved
    you deleted the old pic from where exactly? from facebook's profile pic album?
    10-11-2013 08:54 PM
    you deleted the old pic from where exactly? from facebook's profile pic album?
    yea sorry for not stating that :(
    10-11-2013 11:32 PM
    I had this problem as well. What I had to do was after you select a picture through the Me tile section, hit the post button and it updated both my Hotmail and facebook picture. The problem is it created like a double post for my profile picture on facebook and it seemed lower res. So I just reverted the one on the website back to the better quality image and it keeps the one I set on my phone. Hope that makes sense.
    jleebiker likes this.
    10-12-2013 05:35 AM
    I had this problem as well. What I had to do was after you select a picture through the Me tile section, hit the post button and it updated both my Hotmail and facebook picture. The problem is it created like a double post for my profile picture on facebook and it seemed lower res. So I just reverted the one on the website back to the better quality image and it keeps the one I set on my phone. Hope that makes sense.
    ah, hopefully MS knows of this obvious bug now. Ty for the workaround!
    10-12-2013 09:59 AM
    I am having this issue as of the moment. I'll try deleting the old picture from my Facebook and report.
    10-13-2013 06:43 AM
    It worked! Thank you!
    10-13-2013 06:48 AM
    Np guys. Glad this workaround worked for you. I was getting tired of my old me tile so really wanted to change it ;)
    arkhale likes this.
    10-13-2013 11:59 AM
    What is GDR2? I am also having this issue with the me tile not updating ever since I updated the Facebook app to my phone a week ago.
    10-13-2013 07:45 PM
    GDR3 has not fixed this issue, still stuck on my old FB picture.

Don't want to add a double profile pic just to update it on my phone, bunch of junk.
    10-15-2013 12:22 PM
    GDR3 has not fixed this issue, still stuck on my old FB picture.

Don't want to add a double profile pic just to update it on my phone, bunch of junk.
    ya, its not normal and I don't like it either. Just my OCD kicked in and didn't like the old pic floating around on my phone. I just uplodaded the "new" one, went on my facebook right away to delete it...and as advertised above, synced facebook on my cell and boom! updated.
    10-15-2013 01:42 PM
    My Me tile "works", but before, my Me tile synced with my Hotmail account. Now it syncs with Facebook. This is bad for me cuz my Facebook account has a Tile Me! tile, so my Me tile on my phone now has a double "Me". Anybody know a fix to this particular issue?
    10-18-2013 03:02 PM