Grey theme

anon(8126636)

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't know about you guys, but I think a grey theme would be great, I did a quick mockup and I would definitely be using it. I don't suppose anyone knows if MS is planning on doing anything new as far as themes go?
e8sBoxE.png

spaulagain

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Windows 8 has these options. Given their intent to merge them, I'm sure WP will as well.

That being said, I don't think it looks good. All black all the way.

anon(8126636)

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
See, I like the black on the home screen, but in certain apps I don't think it looks nice. That's why I use the white theme, which I don't like quite as much with the home screen, but all in all I like better, but at the same time, I worry about it using more battery, I think is both looks good and meets in the middle

exolent

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I like that grey... I would like the ability for a color swatch and picture option

Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Tapatalk

Boris Lozac

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
A color swatch for the tiles is definately needed, only usefull colors i find is cyan on the white theme, and steel on the black, everything else looks too distracting/immature..

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Windows 8 has these options. Given their intent to merge them, I'm sure WP will as well.

That being said, I don't think it looks good. All black all the way.

I agree. I'd like to see the way they have it Win8 with the various patterns and colours. I'd also like to see customizable tile colours, since I like to colour coordinate my start screen layout.

I also prefer the black/dark theme. I think your concept might have looked nicer with the Win8 patterns, but what you have isn't a bad idea.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99