Is there an app that does the following on wp8?

MrSeabass

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I find myself going into my settings to turn off wifi when I leave home and turn it back on when I go somewhere that has wifi or when I get back home. I also turn off bluetooth when I'm not in my car and turn it back on. I also turn off location services unless I need use my gps.

Is there an app where I can make like different profiles of what signals to turn on/off and I have to do is switch to that profile or something similar? I'm using a Lumia 920 if that makes any difference

evilrob

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I use Insider Pro which primarily allows you to put a live tile on your start screen with battery life information (% charged, estimated runtime left etc) - but also allows you to put shortcuts to the radio settings too - I have shortcuts to airplane mode, wifi, location settings and bluetooth. No 'profiles' as such, but does make it a bit faster to turn stuff on and off. Also has a live tile to turn the LED flash on and off to use as a flashlight.

Search results for "insider pro" | Windows Phone (United States)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I use Insider Pro which primarily allows you to put a live tile on your start screen with battery life information (% charged, estimated runtime left etc) - but also allows you to put shortcuts to the radio settings too - I have shortcuts to airplane mode, wifi, location settings and bluetooth. No 'profiles' as such, but does make it a bit faster to turn stuff on and off. Also has a live tile to turn the LED flash on and off to use as a flashlight.

Search results for "insider pro" | Windows Phone (United States)
I can confirm that Insider is very useful. There is also even a free version, with ads. Bear in mind that it is cluttered, and it auto-updates the live tile only on Wi-Fi, but it can pull off diagnostic tests and pull Bing Lockscreens for you.

Yes, diagnostics tests.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes