At&t or Verizon?

Ruined

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Verizon - much better reception by my house (tested with similar phones), much better customer service which I know firsthand, and during Hurricane Sandy all of my friends with ATT had no reception at all while Verizon was going strong.

stalemate1

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
T-Mobile I dont live in the us but they have good network coverage in Europe, not that I live in Europe but I'm just saying...oh and they support my soccer team (bayern munichen)

Using Windows since 1998

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile I dont live in the us but they have good network coverage in Europe, not that I live in Europe but I'm just saying...oh and they support my soccer team (bayern munichen)

Using Windows since 1998

I love omelets! Not that I eat them. I've actually never even seen one before! Did I mention I'm allergic to eggs?

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Everything that has happened recently with AT&T and Windows Phone is making me second guess this... maybe Verizon is better. Nothing extraordinary, nothing terrible (except the FM radio fiasco on the 928, and the previous group messaging thing), but they have been just reliable with updates and support... I think we'll just have to see how this upcoming quarter plays out.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey ATT users, did the neutered ATT 1520 variant change your mind about ATT?

It kind of did for me. I was getting bummed as my options were running out... then the L929 news hit and I have an out to leave T-Mobile, not go to ATT and get a decent upgrade of a phone from my 920.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Everything that has happened recently with AT&T and Windows Phone is making me second guess this... maybe Verizon is better. Nothing extraordinary, nothing terrible (except the FM radio fiasco on the 928, and the previous group messaging thing), but they have been just reliable with updates and support... I think we'll just have to see how this upcoming quarter plays out.

For some reason this made me think of a person on anti-depressants. Instead of feeling the highs and lows, the drugs make their moods relatively flat, not experiencing the lows.... But without the lows, the highs don't mean nearly as much. :wink:

Ridemyscooter86

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
It kind of did for me. I was getting bummed as my options were running out... then the L929 news hit and I have an out to leave T-Mobile, not go to ATT and get a decent upgrade of a phone from my 920.
I still think AT&T is a decent carrier despite this, even though it is a rather crappy move. Unfortunately, both Verizon and sprint also like to change phone models when they come to the states as well. This is more of a crappy US carrier thing than an AT&T only thing. I will still get my 1520 despite this, I'm more upset about the wireless charging change more than the storage decrease just because you can still expand the memory in the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12