GDR2/AMBER WIFI DOESN'T WORK for at&t Lumia 920!!!

JosephHaubrich93

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
On Thursday, October 10, at&t finally released the long awaited GDR2/Amber update for the Lumia 920 and Lumia 820. However, I have been unable to connect to WiFi properly. Here's the deal, my phone will not connect to ANY WiFi networks, both known ones and new ones. When I go into settings and try to manually connect I get a pop-up notification that says you are unable to connect to the WiFi. The only way to fix this problem, is to turn off the phone and then it back on. The phone will then connect to the WiFi but once you leave the WiFi network and go somewhere else with a different one (say you leave your house and go to your friends house where you have there WiFi saved) i get the same message from before and have to turn the phone off then on again to connect! Is anybody else having this problem?!? Is there a fix?! Is at&t aware of this and sending out a fix? This needs to be fixed, not being able to connect to WiFi properly is a major problem that must be fixed!

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm having similar issues. I can still connect to the WiFi at my workplace, though it disconnects every time I lock the screen (yes I checked the box for it to stay on).

I found out when I arrived home today that I can't connect to my home WiFi network at all, anymore. I've tried every combination of turning things off and on to no avail, restarted the phone multiple times, no dice.

Devan Hammack

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same issue.
If I connect via Bluetooth or Wifi, then disconnect, I will have to reboot the phone before it works again.

Its really annoying, and I'm losing patience with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6