Apps on an SD CARD?

SoullessOnyx

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey, I have the HTC 8S and can only fit around 7 apps on my phone..

Do you think Microsoft will ever make it so we can put our apps on our SD cards... Its not rocket Science.. I have a 32GB SD Card but can only put Music, Photos and Videos on it.. Why not Apps? D:

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Another consideration is performance. With varying levels of performance on cards running from the very cheap to the quite expensive, Microsoft couldn't guarantee a good user experience if they put apps on the card, and they have said many times that the user experience is a top priority.

techiez

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Another consideration is performance. With varying levels of performance on cards running from the very cheap to the quite expensive, Microsoft couldn't guarantee a good user experience if they put apps on the card, and they have said many times that the user experience is a top priority.

yes but functionality cant be stifled in name of user experience, there needs to be a optimal balance. I have a L720, 8gb is too less, I had to let go of all major games on my phone to accommodate apps.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
then whenever someone wants to put an app on an SD card, they could just say "warning: putting this on an SD card may cause performance issues". At least give us the option.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb