Me Tile Problem

carlosrdd

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, so I read that if you update your Me tile pic and only select Facebook it wouldn't be blurry. Which in fact is true but now after I switch it as soon as I check my notifications my Me tile pic switches back to my old one. Even after I updated and selected both Facebook and Outlook pictures. Anyone else having this problem or know a of a fix. Thanks

carlosrdd

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I will try that but you shouldn't have to delete your old pics. Btw when I try to update my Me tile with just outlook selected it does nothing. So it's definitely something with Facebook.

carlosrdd

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Me tile is a disaster! After trying almost everything short of deleting all my old profile pictures I cannot get the me tile to stay with an updated picture. If anyone knows how to fix this problem please help. THANKS!!!

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
This keeps happening. I changed my picture last month and then it finally showed up on my phone. But then, sometime last week, my old pic showed again on my Me tile. I'm sure Microsoft will eventually give us a fix for this, but for now, I've personally given up. At least the picture isn't a bad one. LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo