Windows 8.1: problems with Store!

Dragunov2

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Tried all of them, none of them working :(

Only Music and Video cannot be installed, all of the other apps install without a hassle!? :eek:

I see there are still folders left in windowsapp, found in folder Program Files, couldn't uninstall them, need Admin rights, changed the rights to my account, still cannot delete those folders :s

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Tried all of them, none of them working :(

Only Music and Video cannot be installed, all of the other apps install without a hassle!? :eek:

I see there are still folders left in windowsapp, found in folder Program Files, couldn't uninstall them, need Admin rights, changed the rights to my account, still cannot delete those folders :s

That's sad :cry: Unfortunately I don't know what to do...

Dragunov2

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Found a way to delete the folders out of the windowsapp folder (cut and paste them to another folder), but still got the same error :s

Dragunov2

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I know, but uninstalled the video and music app, tried to reinstall them, got those error...

But fixed it by installing Windows 8.1 RTM again on my Windows 8.1 RTM as update, none of my program lost and got the two apps back.

Just need to fix the driver for my GPU and printer, that's all!

It's not that drastic, but not the best solution either!

tofu.

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
i think it was due to a version mismatch with the store since 8.1 was not out to consumers yet.

i guess i'll know by the 18th whether i'll need to do anything major

Dragunov2

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
So my error was caused by a mismatch and not something internal?

Well, I'm up and running again, Printer driver installed and an old GPU driver aswell!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss