Live Music Tile?

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering why the music tile is inactive, but the tile is active on accessibility mode? Is there any leaks that maybe well get a fully live music tile??

omgitsnick

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Yes, with the GDR3 update the music+videos tile is animated, but generically like the one you see in high contrast mode, unlike zune in WP7 where it shows your last played (or paused) music artist.

wp_ss_20131016_0002.png

Paedin

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Its working fine for me. I find the Nokia music tile is more animated than the Xbox tile. If you have it turned on to get music info from Xbox it seems to not pickup artists and song names. Hence why you just get your accent color background. The Nokia one seems to get artist and album covers from your music folder.

IDK how accurate that is, but my experience personally.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Its working fine for me. I find the Nokia music tile is more animated than the Xbox tile. If you have it turned on to get music info from Xbox it seems to not pickup artists and song names. Hence why you just get your accent color background. The Nokia one seems to get artist and album covers from your music folder.

IDK how accurate that is, but my experience personally.
The problem is, I'm in the Xbox Music ecosystem, and my 8X Update 3 is my new daily driver and literally all I get is headphones and Xbox logo swiping and I never got anything else unless I'm actively playing music, while in High Contrast the Xbox Music tile is pretty active.

glassadam

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Yes, with the GDR3 update the music+videos tile is animated, but generically like the one you see in high contrast mode, unlike zune in WP7 where it shows your last played (or paused) music artist.

View attachment 47089

This doesn't seem to be true. I'm running gdr3 and still have the standard, boring accent color with disappearing headphones. Is there a setting I missed somewhere?

glassadam

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
The problem is, I'm in the Xbox Music ecosystem, and my 8X Update 3 is my new daily driver and literally all I get is headphones and Xbox logo swiping and I never got anything else unless I'm actively playing music, while in High Contrast the Xbox Music tile is pretty active.
Exactly. This has bugged me since wp8 was released, and I once started a topic complaining about the exact same thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb