Help! Amber update problem?

owsma

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

So I just updated my L920 to Amber, and i noticed that I lost about 800 mb of space. I went into Storage Check. I recall my "applications" took 8.5 gb before the update, but now they're taking 9.2 gb. I look into the applications and find that "Settings" now takes up more than 800 mb! Did this happen to anyone? Is there a solution? Help! :(

EDIT: Just to clarify: I went to settings>storage check>apps>details (where it shows me how much space each app is taking). Then I scrolled all the way down to find that "Settings" is taking up 853 mb. Is this normal? I don't recall it being that large. Could it be the glance setting?

Last edited:

Psycmeistr

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

So I just updated my L920 to Amber, and i noticed that I lost about 800 mb of space. I went into Storage Check. I recall my "applications" took 8.5 gb before the update, but now they're taking 9.2 gb. I look into the applications and find that "Settings" now takes up more than 800 mb! Did this happen to anyone? Is there a solution? Help! :(

EDIT: Just to clarify: I went to settings>storage check>apps>details (where it shows me how much space each app is taking). Then I scrolled all the way down to find that "Settings" is taking up 853 mb. Is this normal? I don't recall it being that large. Could it be the glance setting?

I know that the Amber update came with quite a bit more features- a lot of bloat that some, but not many will use (i.e., touch to wake up-- can you imagine all the **** dialing that will happen with that activated?). But the camera upgrades seem to be good. At any rate the extra digital weight probably just came with the Amber package.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SimcolCross