Keeping previous calendar entries on calendar

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
My 8X syncs to our office Outlook server for mail, contacts, calendar. When I need to check my calendar on my 8X for a past calendar appointment, my phone only shows past calendar entries going back 2 weeks. Any way to enlarge the look back period?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
My 8X syncs to our office Outlook server for mail, contacts, calendar. When I need to check my calendar on my 8X for a past calendar appointment, my phone only shows past calendar entries going back 2 weeks. Any way to enlarge the look back period?

Just a thought. How are your email settings? Do you sync further back than 2 weeks there? Maybe if you change that, it will change also the calender settings?

On my exchange account it definitely syncs appointments much further than two weeks back.

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Just a thought. How are your email settings? Do you sync further back than 2 weeks there? Maybe if you change that, it will change also the calender settings?

On my exchange account it definitely syncs appointments much further than two weeks back.
I sync all my email. No time limitations. My calendar appointments older than 2 weeks do not stay on my phone.

Dush Ku

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I would like to know how to keep more historical appointments showing on the calendar as well. If you go back a few weeks they stop syncing.
Any other calendar apps that hold more old appointments on the phone?

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Appointments more than about 4 weeks old are removed from the phone. No amount of fiddling with the sync settings will cure that (either on the phone or outlook.com/Exchange.

It's one of those things that's designed in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon