Any bugs or issues when updating to developers preview GDR3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn0t

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
For anyone who has updated their phones to the developers preview GDR3 (specifically L920), has anyone experienced any bugs or issues relating to the OS?
I know its still in preview so obviously there will be some bugs.

Also if you have updated does the nokia camera apps work with the preview update?

Thanks in advance

sn0t

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
were there any bugs/issues/problems that you have experienced so far when updating to the preview GD3R? I'm thinking of updating my phone but if there are heaps of bugs as of now, then I will prbobably wait for abit

sn0t

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I think something is wrong with the Nokia here drive +. The app works fine but the voice navigation doesn't work. My volume is full blast and the voice data package is ticked.

i tried uninstalling and install it again but the problem is still there.

i also tried a sift reset as well

is there a way to fix this issue.

hVarun

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I found a bug when downloading an app from the store.when the download is in progress,the multitasking icon for store is that of the Xbox music...

Sent from my RM-821_im_india_443 using Tapatalk

hVarun

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I found a bug when downloading an app from the store.when the download is in progress,the multitasking icon for store is that of the Xbox music...

Sent from my RM-821_im_india_443 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

icstars989

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
Only thing I've noticed is my notifications in Skype and whatsapp are almost nonexistent. Sometimes in Skype I don't get the messages at all, nevermind the notification.

ahmadpirani

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
They still haven't resolved the WiFi sync issue. If your WiFi router uses TKIF security, your phone drops connection upon lock. After unlocking, you would need to turn off and on the WiFi, even if it says connected already.

Ali Babba

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
For whatever reason my live tiles randomly fail to update now. I can go 12 hrs and no updates on any of them -- yes I've checked to make sure they are allowed to run in the background, tried rebooting/shutting down my phone, un-pinned/re-pinned, and even un-installed/re-installed apps. Then magically they work for a few hrs then stop.

sn0t

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I had that problem as well. I tried a hard reset (which is not an ideal choice for me). And my tiles started updating normally again.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
No, its available for free on any device already on GDR2. Google will give you plenty of links to get you started. Sorry I can't get you a direct one, im heading out.

Actually the developers preview is only available to registered developer devices, which I believe was the question asked. Not that it's all that difficult to get registered... I have a dev friend who hooked me up. Some carriers are already pushing out the official update, though, which IS available to every WP8 device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon