Share my contact info??? WP8

spyderzWPC

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
So I have been using the phone awhile and I feel like I am missing something, what is the easiest way to share or send your contact info to someone? I have myself stored as a contact in the people directory but that doesn't seem to really do what I want it to. Any other ideas?

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
You can share a contact by going the contact and pressing the ... At the bottom right. You then select share contact. I have found this doesn't work with a person you are sharing to via windowsphone to android but it does work from windowsphone to iPhone.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't remember which app it was, but there's an app that will create a QR code with your contact info embedded. I was under the impression that it would work with all platforms. I haven't tried it, though. I'm thinking (it's been a while) that you could pin a tile with the QR code, so all you'd have to do is unlock the phone and scroll to the tile (if it wasn't at the top).

spyderzWPC

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
That is pretty easy.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

don't get me wrong I know what you are saying is easy, that works for any contact, but I then have to have myself in my own contacts list, and I really don't find that links to the "me" portion of the phone well

mccririck

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
don't get me wrong I know what you are saying is easy, that works for any contact, but I then have to have myself in my own contacts list, and I really don't find that links to the "me" portion of the phone well

I agree. The "Me" section is a bit rubbish imo - why does it not store your contact details?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05