win 8.1 - ie 11- website sign in loop

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
So I have windows 8.1 installed on several machines including my surface. On all 3 windows 8.1 units I can not get watch.foxnews.com to work. Its a perpetual sign in process that keeps me in a loop. It a problem for me cause I was able to use in on my surface wed before the upgrade. On my pcs, IE fails but I can get it through Firefox.

Anyone else having issues with logging in too? Their email support has never responded.

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
No, what I was talking about is using your tv account to sign in and watch the live stream. Every win 8.1 device I have can't do it.

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone here is willing to test this too? If you have any cable or sat sub, go to watch.foxnews.com and signin with you provider credentials. If it lets you sign in please let me know. I cant be the only one. I upgraded 4 windows 8 PCs and one Surface RT AND ALL of them do this. So its got to be an IE 11 thing. The only reason I make this a big stink is because I was using my Surface Desktop IE to do this and while firefox makes it work on PCs, Im SOL on Surface.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre