(I've got a couple months old Samsung ATIV S running GDR3 on developer preview on Bell in Ontario)

So yesterday around 7pm-ish, I plugged it in using a 2amp samsung charger. After a while I picked it up to put it in airplane mode to charge quicker before we went to bed. When I did though, the screen started quickly turning off and back on. Kept happening no matter what I did with it. So I unplugged it, and turned the power off. After a longtime on the "goodbye" screen, it turned off. ...to which it immediately turned itself back on. Around this time the battery was at around 40%.

Upon turning itself back on, the battery read 100%. So I unplugged it and chalked it up to some random error. A couple hours later laying in bed, despite using the phone sporadically, it still read 100%. This puzzled me, so I turned it off again. This time it stayed off until I powered it back on. It powered up and now read 16%!

I power cycled it again, and it booted back up to a normal seming 41%. I plugged it in to my charger that came with the phone, and charged it overnight. I got up at 6am today, it was showing 100%. And now after a day of normal usage, it's down to a normal 67%, and the screen has not flickered since last night.

So all seems to be back to normal, but has anyone heard of, or experience this type of issue?
    10-20-2013 02:06 PM
    I think there been threads and posts that describe this weird issue where it kept changing status on the battery then suddenly drained the battery then the next day or a few days afterward starts being normal.
    11-15-2013 03:10 PM