What is goodest app for battery tile app ?? Good for battery life. Because many app not good for battery life
    10-20-2013 07:22 PM
    I've experienced that all of them are actually not good for the battery..
    10-20-2013 07:40 PM
    I don't use any.
    10-20-2013 08:22 PM
    Try Power Tool. It is very clear and simple and just reads the current value from the phone's built in checker so takes no power itself other than to update the tile and lock screen. The only other feature it has is shortcuts to the vital power saving settings.
    10-21-2013 07:57 AM
    I like Battery Sense. It doesn't seem to use much power (we have it on two phones), the level and rate monitoring graph is easy to use, and the dynamic live tile does a good job displaying the recent state (since NO app can update its tile more than about every half hour).
    10-21-2013 08:22 AM
    I like Battery Sense. It doesn't seem to use much power (we have it on two phones), the level and rate monitoring graph is easy to use, and the dynamic live tile does a good job displaying the recent state (since NO app can update its tile more than about every half hour).
    I use Battery Sense as well-- The notifications are quite annoying though (i.e., the notification comes up and interrupts what you're doing to notify you that the phone is charged and you can unplug the device, blocking part of the top screen, and the notification seems to stay there for what seems like an eternity. Same for when you are power using the apps and the notification comes up to tell you that the battery is draining quickly- again, hanging there for what seems like an eternity, and using up valuable screen real estate. I think I may try Power Tool instead-
    10-21-2013 10:09 AM
    I disable all those notifications- they would be annoying.
    10-21-2013 07:59 PM