What we've all been waiting for!!!

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
That would be pretty great! I still think it sounds like more than just Instagram, or even multiple apps. Haven't they been hinting around at those apps for awhile anyway? I'll be honest, if the big article he's been waiting to write for a long long long long time is official Instagram, Path, and Vine apps, then Daniel's expectation levels are pretty low...

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I can't see Daniel just hyping something up because he would anger a lot of his readers so I know it has to be something worthwhile.

I seriously doubt it was anything windows phone 8.1 related because he said he was waiting to write this for awhile .

I'm going to hope for the reveal of a big named app.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
What big app is going to wow you? Honestly, are we as WP users to the point where an official 2 year old app is going to blow us away?

We'll all find out soon enough, and I'm sure you guys are correct, and it's a few apps that have been available on the other 2 platforms for years. Anyways, I'm off to take a late night nap in preparation for the reveal ;)

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I don't know, some people think it might be Official Instagram. What else could it be? Maybe it is 100 major apps :O Oh actually maybe it is just Microsoft saying that future updates will be available to all on release day but some Microsoft dude already leaked that in an interview.

People keep saying this, but I never see the source. Can someone post a link to it? I don't believe it otherwise.

Edit: I'm referring to the update process

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
What big app is going to wow you? Honestly, are we as WP users to the point where an official 2 year old app is going to blow us away?

We'll all find out soon enough, and I'm sure you guys are correct, and it's a few apps that have been available on the other 2 platforms for years. Anyways, I'm off to take a late night nap in preparation for the reveal ;)

I like 6tag so IDC about instagram but I would love to see subway surfers, snapchat, candy crush, flipboard a d a few other apps that are fairly popular. Any of those would wow me.

wapoz

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I'd feel extremely underwhelmed if the big reveal is just instagram finally officially coming to the WP store. I'd be much more excited about new API's being revealed or something else that will push the platform forward.

chenhogi

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site

Exactly. Looking forward to Flipboard, but it is not something that will make me jump up and down with joy, and neither will Instagram, as Rudy has done an amazing job there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb