What we've all been waiting for!!!

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
It could be worse, with official IG/Vine coming, what if we lose 6tag/6sec. It could be great, maybe they'll just use Rudy's fantastic apps as the official apps ;)

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Instagram, Flipboard, Vine, or that Molly in Cnet got fired

wow, 3/4... What are the winning numbers... While I dint want anyone to struggle... Molly clearly is not performing her duties as an unbiased journalist... So I would live to see your predictions completed!!!!

UPDATE:
Wait a second, molly is leaving/quitting cnet?! You hit all4!!!! What do you know?! Who do you know?

PM ME, I NEED TO PLAY THE NUMBERS, LOL!!!!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Daniel Rubino tweeted this... "I just wrote the article I've been wanting to write for a very, very, very, very long time. Can't wait to publish."

What could it be? :excited:

Free Lumia 1020 to All Ambassadors :), which includes me, 64GB.

It could be about the Abu Dhabi events and the phones launched there, Daniel was showing his entry card in 1 of the articles on wpc.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
wow, 3/4... What are the winning numbers... While I dint want anyone to struggle... Molly clearly is not performing her duties as an unbiased journalist... So I would live to see your predictions completed!!!!

UPDATE:
Wait a second, molly is leaving/quitting cnet?! You hit all4!!!! What do you know?! Who do you know?

PM ME, I NEED TO PLAY THE NUMBERS, LOL!!!!

Is Molly really quitting? :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss