What we've all been waiting for!!!

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Daniel Rubino tweeted this... "I just wrote the article I've been wanting to write for a very, very, very, very long time. Can't wait to publish."

What could it be? :excited:

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't know, some people think it might be Official Instagram. What else could it be? Maybe it is 100 major apps :O Oh actually maybe it is just Microsoft saying that future updates will be available to all on release day but some Microsoft dude already leaked that in an interview.

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Nooooooooo, they better NEVER put RT on the phones! It needs to be the other way round, put Windows Phone on the tablets.

bilzkh

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I have a feeling that Nokia's going to announce Flipboard, Path, Vine plus a few other surprises tomorrow. Sounds like a solid article.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if there will be any official general Windows Phone stuff announced at Nokia World.

If they show off Windows Phone 8.1, then there might be.

Or maybe it's market share numbers? Maybe Windows Phone has finally eclipsed a certain figure.

Or maybe it's a particular developer that is now on board.

Or maybe it's the unification of the app stores. Buy on one platform, use an any!

Or maybe it's a new recruit to the WPCentral team. Someone he's been trying to get for a while.

Or maybe Mobile Nations just got a huge investor and will be super duper big.

I suppose a lot of it depends on what a "very, very, very, very long time" is. Several months? Several years?

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I have no idea why, but my first instinct was that the article will be less about a specific app, and more about something broader. I'm probably wrong, and it's just an official Instagram app, which to me means very little to me. Not only because we have a great 3rd party app, but mainly because getting a standard bearing app 2 years later than the other platforms doesn't mean anything to the ecosystem. I'm sure some will point to it and say "see, we've arrived!" Blah. WP needs to get to a point where it gets trendy new apps in the same time frame as the other platforms. Take Angry Birds. Nothing makes me happier than to see the new AB game released on all three platforms at the same time. I could care less about AB specifically, but in general it means something to get the new app at the same time. We need to get there with the majority of the apps.

I guess I should add what I'm hoping above hope for, and that's some Nokia engineered notification center. I'm feeling it has to be something to do with this Nokia conference.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99