Which Manufacture would you like to see make a Windows phone ?

stalemate1

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I personally would pick LG (Nokia would still be my favorite as they pre instal useful apps on their devices such as here drive)

Why LG...because its now become a trend that LG fit the biggest battery they can in their devices...

The idea of a lumia 920/HTC 8X with a 3000-3500mAh battery in it is very tempting.

Which manufacture do you think should join the wp ecosystem ?

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Someone who will make a waterproof one. If Nokia don't release any more phones the size of the Lumia 920 and 925 then I will cry, these phones are already large, I don't want one any bigger and I don't want to be forced to not buy a Nokia in future :(

brunoadduarte

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Imagine a Sony Xperia Z1 with Windows Phone 8, and a pureview camera...
WOW
Pureview on a Xperia?! Blasphemy! Sony needs not such things!

On a more serious note, Sony just made a Windows tablet that looks a lot like the Tablet Z. Would be awesome to have a Xperia Z with WP. I still wouldn't buy it though, because I don't like humongous screens.

stalemate1

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Someone who will make a waterproof one. If Nokia don't release any more phones the size of the Lumia 920 and 925 then I will cry, these phones are already large, I don't want one any bigger and I don't want to be forced to not buy a Nokia in future :(

I know about the screen size, I was disappointed when the 625 came with a 4.7 inch screen, I liked the 620 because of the small screen...it was a very comfortable one hand operated device which is practical for my needs in a wp...why did Nokia ruin it ? IMO 4.5 inch is way to big. For me, no bigger than 4.3 inch and 3.8 inch (lumia 620) is perfect.

Using Windows since 1998

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I would have said Sony too, but if they were still Sony Ericsson. As an owner of Xperia V who chose it instead of iPhone 5, I am disappointed.

stalemate1

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Would like to see Apple make a windows phone...good build quality, tons of Apple apps and megaton's of humour.

Using Windows since 1998

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro