Is Nokia behind WP success so far ?

njnbat

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Nokia holds almost 90% share of windows phone .Nokia city lens , Nokia PureView Camera , Nokia Build Quality , NFC integration with JBL , Wireless Charging , Here Drive + , Nokia Lumia Design & colors are just some of the amazing features that nokia offers.
i personally feel wp8 is great but it required someone like nokia's software and hardware efforts to get them to where they are now.
Now by nokia's acquisition by windows , i hope the legacy will continue and more and more innovative products will fall in line.
Do you feel that most of the credit for wp8 market share today must go to nokia ?
what would have happened if nokia was not there . Would windows phone 8 have enjoyed the current success then ?

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Nokia's brand is going to go away. And get renamed or simply called Microsoft windows phone instead of wat it is today.. I wonder what will be the impact..

njnbat

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Hmmh. Agreed and that's why i wonder about their recent launch of nokia devices. Will someone buy a nokia lumia 1520 knowing that in 2 months the brand name in his phone will be no more . If it was me , i would wait till a windows Lumia or something of that sort launches ??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99