Amazon Prime Day dealsare live right now

10-28-2013 12:10 PM
109 ... 2345
tools
    I was surprised she had an L1020 period. Whats up with the attitude there slick?
    An L1020 period? Is that like a normal period with 41MP flow?
    Bizarro_Prime likes this.
    10-25-2013 06:30 AM
    An L1020 period? Is that like a normal period with 41MP flow?
    Omg ew lmfao
    10-25-2013 06:52 AM
    Great thread.

Asians, phones, borderline sexual harrasment, anger, pasta, former iPhone users....all good stuff...what's not to like?
    theta_orionis likes this.
    10-25-2013 08:12 AM
    Great thread.

Asians, phones, borderline sexual harrasment, anger, pasta, former iPhone users....all good stuff...what's not to like?
    I'm sure there are people not liking pasta.
    xandros9 likes this.
    10-25-2013 08:30 AM
    When I clicked the OP's link, I was expecting to hear Lionel Richie singing "Hello, is it me you're looking for?" hehe
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-25-2013 08:44 AM
    Sitting at my local watering-hole when an attractive asian girl sits down beside me. As I glance over I notice her playing with her phone. Low and behold its a red L1020. I look over in her direction and say hey there sexy. She abruptly looks to me and says "excuse me!" I responded by saying "I apologize, I was speaking to your phone."

We actually had a very good conversation. I was curious as to how she liked the device .. yada, yada. I was surprised how adept she was with the device. She knew the device very well. Oh, she was a former IPhone user that had become distraught with AAPL and releasing the same stuff year after year with no real innovation.
    Hahahaha, am I surprised?
    No.
    10-25-2013 09:30 AM
    Ahh refreshingly nice thread on here, different form the usual :-)

You haven't told us what happened next? Exchange numbers? I mean you gotta start from somewhere its how we evolve.
    10-25-2013 03:05 PM
    "Excuse me m'am, could I have your number so I can call that sexy phone sometime?"
    montsa007 and unstoppablekem like this.
    10-25-2013 03:10 PM
    Perhaps he has a thing for Asians and wanted to "set the mood" for others that are into Asians. Not unheard of for people to have a thing for people with the appearance/trait of natives to a certain geographic . Ask a lady about English or Aussie accents... I think people are over reacting by thinking he was using Asian in a negative sense. I read it as the poster has a thing for people that have an Eastern Asian appearance. The fact she knew her phone I read as potentially a sexiest remark as opposed to racist. Even then... I think it's fair to be surprised when someone that doesn't seem nerdy is savvy with their product beyond the Average Joe.
    Why can't he just say "woman" the fact that she happened to be Asian added nothing to the story
    10-25-2013 04:21 PM
    I would be lying if I said I'd not used my old BlackBerry 8780 to meet women sitting next to me at a bar. I'd place the Berry on the bar, order a drink and withing a few minutes they would usually say "OMG, you are STILL using one of THOSE?"
    With the Windows Phone, it no longer happens.
    I may have to start using the old Berry at Bars again.
    10-25-2013 04:31 PM
    C'mon guys he's not lying, he did take a pic and he sent it to me through the official Snapchat app on his 920 last night. I managed to save the pic and post it here. Hope you don't mind gsquared

got-her-number.jpg
    troylytle and Luigi Zarlenga like this.
    10-25-2013 04:44 PM
    Why can't he just say "woman" the fact that she happened to be Asian added nothing to the story
    Sure it did. Asian women are seen as exotic to Western men and that adds oomph to the story. Get over the PC madness and live a little.
    10-25-2013 04:59 PM
    Great thread.

You forgot to mention alcohol was involved. The main ingredient in any good story.
    10-25-2013 05:00 PM
    C'mon guys he's not lying, he did take a pic and he sent it to me through the official Snapchat app on his 920 last night. I managed to save the pic and post it here. Hope you don't mind gsquared

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	got her number.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	47898

This is a bad edited photo! :) :) look at the thumb, almost cut it off! :) Nice try, but not quite good enough yet with Photoshop. :)
    montsa007, dznk and hopmedic like this.
    10-25-2013 05:01 PM
    L1020 doesn't come in red lol
    Looks like I'm the only smart one here 😎
    10-25-2013 07:20 PM
    This is a most unusual paragraph. How quickly can you find out
    what is so unusual about it? It looks so ordinary, you'd think
    nothing was wrong with it and in fact, nothing is wrong with it.
    It IS unusual, why? Study it. Think about it and you may find
    out. Try to do it without coaching. If you work at it for a bit,
    it will dawn on you. So jump to it! Try your skill at figuring it
    out! Good Luck - Don't blow your cool!

There is not one letter "E" in the whole paragraph.
    10-25-2013 09:19 PM
    This is a bad edited photo! :) :) look at the thumb, almost cut it off! :) Nice try, but not quite good enough yet with Photoshop. :)
    Lol, true, someone could do with Photoshop skills.
    That phone looks like its melting, either the girl is very hot or the phone is photoshopped in the image.
    Last edited by montsa007; 10-26-2013 at 01:59 AM.
    dznk likes this.
    10-25-2013 10:50 PM
    Looks like I'm the only smart one here ��
    It does, AT&T Exclusive.
    Check GSMArena
    10-25-2013 10:51 PM
    I did not find anything wrong with it.

(No letter E in that sentence either, nor any letter Z. How unusual is that?)

Please excuse every example we type.

(Wow, EVERY word above has an E in it, but still no Z)

Able was I ere I saw Elba.

(Same sentence forward, AND Backward. But no Z)

Zats all folks.

(Finally a Z)
    10-25-2013 10:54 PM
    I did not find anything wrong with it.

(No letter E in that sentence either, nor any letter Z. How unusual is that?)

Please excuse every example we type.

(Wow, EVERY word above has an E in it, but still no Z)

Able was I ere I saw Elba.

(Same sentence forward, AND Backward. But no Z)

Zats all folks.

(Finally a Z)
    Have you like, seen that photoshopped photo?
    I feel the thread should be locked up before a riot breaks down.
    10-25-2013 11:04 PM
    Sitting at my local watering-hole when an attractive asian girl sits down beside me. As I glance over I notice her playing with her phone. Low and behold its a red L1020. I look over in her direction and say hey there sexy. She abruptly looks to me and says "excuse me!" I responded by saying "I apologize, I was speaking to your phone."

We actually had a very good conversation. I was curious as to how she liked the device .. yada, yada. I was surprised how adept she was with the device. She knew the device very well. Oh, she was a former IPhone user that had become distraught with AAPL and releasing the same stuff year after year with no real innovation.
    That is amazing, wish I can have such encounter too!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD
    10-25-2013 11:37 PM
    It does, AT&T Exclusive.
    Check GSMArena
    Well there have only been leaked images of the red 1020, but it isn't out yet. It isn't on www.att.com/lumia1020/, so...
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    10-26-2013 12:02 AM
    Well there have only been leaked images of the red 1020, but it isn't out yet. It isn't on www.att.com/lumia1020/, so...
    I did my homework, you haven't :D
    Nokia Lumia 1020 priced for Poland, comes in red | Windows Phone Central
    Maybe not exclusively for AT&T but Polish People are enjoying it, Red 1020 is just a polished version of the usual 1020 for the Polish People, boy this post needs some polishing by some Polish mod so it can shine?
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    10-26-2013 01:56 AM
    I did my homework, you haven't :D
    Nokia Lumia 1020 priced for Poland, comes in red | Windows Phone Central
    Maybe not exclusively for AT&T but Polish People are enjoying it, Red 1020 is just a polished version of the usual 1020 for the Polish People, boy this post needs some polishing by some Polish mod so it can shine?
    First off, I was at a lake with some friends around that time for a few weeks, so I missed a lot of stuff, like I missed when 6tag was announced.

Second, you mentioned AT&T in your first argument, so I went to prove you wrong in that. :P
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    10-26-2013 02:38 AM
    Lol, true, someone could do with Photoshop skills.
    That phone looks like its melting, either the girl is very hot or the phone is photoshopped in the image.
    Lol, probably a combination of both. I wondered if anybody was going to pickup on the 'official Snapchat' client that I threw in there, but obviously my photoshop skills were the highlight of that one
    10-26-2013 03:18 AM
109 ... 2345