So, I met a 24 yr old female with a L1020 last evening

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Sitting at my local watering-hole when an attractive asian girl sits down beside me. As I glance over I notice her playing with her phone. Low and behold its a red L1020. I look over in her direction and say hey there sexy. She abruptly looks to me and says "excuse me!" I responded by saying "I apologize, I was speaking to your phone."

We actually had a very good conversation. I was curious as to how she liked the device .. yada, yada. I was surprised how adept she was with the device. She knew the device very well. Oh, she was a former IPhone user that had become distraught with AAPL and releasing the same stuff year after year with no real innovation.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Why's she got to be Asian? Are we like a different species? Why not just an attractive person in general, why that she's Asian?

FearL0rd

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Sitting at my local watering-hole when an attractive asian girl sits down beside me. As I glance over I notice her playing with her phone. Low and behold its a red L1020. I look over in her direction and say hey there sexy. She abruptly looks to me and says "excuse me!" I responded by saying "I apologize, I was speaking to your phone."

We actually had a very good conversation. I was curious as to how she liked the device .. yada, yada. I was surprised how adept she was with the device. She knew the device very well. Oh, she was a former IPhone user that had become distraught with AAPL and releasing the same stuff year after year with no real innovation.

She likes sexy pictures in Highdef lol

ikissfutebol

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Why's she got to be Asian? Are we like a different species? Why not just an attractive person in general, why that she's Asian?

Perhaps he has a thing for Asians and wanted to "set the mood" for others that are into Asians. Not unheard of for people to have a thing for people with the appearance/trait of natives to a certain geographic . Ask a lady about English or Aussie accents... I think people are over reacting by thinking he was using Asian in a negative sense. I read it as the poster has a thing for people that have an Eastern Asian appearance. The fact she knew her phone I read as potentially a sexiest remark as opposed to racist. Even then... I think it's fair to be surprised when someone that doesn't seem nerdy is savvy with their product beyond the Average Joe.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Well, duh she knows the phone pretty well. If she was Asian, she probably built it jkjk but I must say that you have some guts to use that line to talk to someone because I probably wouldn't start a conversation with a stranger by going "hey, there sexy... I, I mean the phone."

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

Since you went there, I'll go here - I've wondered why we stopped referring to "people" (man, woman, boy, girl), and started referring to them by their gender (male, female). In my mind, by referring to people by gender as in the thread title, we dehumanize them. Just my thoughts, not trying to start a huge debate.

jiayit

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I have no idea where you met her, but I'm an unattractive young female Asian living in Asia with a L920 and if anybody used that opening line, I'd probably ignore and escape from whoever it is.

JerseySal

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
asians.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss