So, I met a 24 yr old female with a L1020 last evening

hcrick

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't go around chasing just any carbon based life form. They at least have to be a mammal. OK, that didn't sound right either....

anony_mouse

Banned
Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
So this is the big question. The one that women and men have pondered since the days when Nokia still made rubber boots. Can your choice of mobile phone get you, ahem, some action with the opposite sex? Actually, I have an answer to the question. Quite a surprising answer. But as this is a family friendly forum I will not write it here.

Last edited:

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
So this is the big question. The one that women and men have pondered since the days when Nokia still made rubber boots. Can your choice of mobile phone get you, ahem, some action with the opposite sex? Actually, I have an answer to the question. Quite a surprising answer. But as this is a family friendly forum I will not write it here.

I'm not sure about that, but studies have proven that people with iPhones tend to play games in the bathroom the most often.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I was out at my local watering hole and some dude just said to me, "Hey there sexy!"

And I was like... "excuse me!" Ya know... since I'm not even a girl.

But then he was like, "I apologize, I was speaking to your phone."

So then I was thinking like... okay, I'll let you live. But I hate you.

I mean... WTF. Getting mixed up for a girl? That sucks.

I swear, when I went home I was so angry I almost pulled an Incredible Hulk and just ripped my dress apart, but it has nice little spaghetti straps that I think are soooo cute... so I didn't.

And my anger was totally making my makeup run. I think I had mascara all over my cheeks.

But yeah... I was mad.

anony_mouse

Banned
Aug 10, 2013
Visit site

Absolutely not! A serious and credible piece of research.

Btw, did you know that Android users are 17% more likely to have been involved in a legal case involving a pig than iPhone users? Also, 18% of WP users under the age of 27 in Beirut admit to using their phone while blow drying their hair before an informal family gathering.

Quite amazing!

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Absolutely not! A serious and credible piece of research.

Btw, did you know that Android users are 17% more likely to have been involved in a legal case involving a pig than iPhone users? Also, 18% of WP users under the age of 27 in Beirut admit to using their phone while blow drying their hair before an informal family gathering.

Quite amazing!

I can vouch for these figures. In fact, there were 217 legal cases in my community last month that involved a pig.

The breakdown?

100 were iPhone users.
117 were Android users

Mind blown.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Nostrils flaring, I lower my head. My horn, like some phallic symbol of my potent virility, is the last thing you see as skulls collide and mine remains the victor. You are now a bloody red ragdoll suspended in the air on my mighty horn.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077