So, I met a 24 yr old female with a L1020 last evening

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Did you get her to call your phone so you now have her number ?, if not -yawn.
L1020 doesn't come in red lol
It appears the Lumia 1020 in red will be coming to Italy, according to a recently uploaded official firmware of the device. We remembered that Nokia has announced Telefonica will be launching its own exclusive version of the Lumia 1020. We guess this red flavor of the cameraphone might be it.
http://www.gsmarena.com/red_nokia_lumia_1020_is_coming_to_italy_too-news-6694.php

Last edited:

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Glad she didn't have the 1520. It could have become an even more awkward conversation.

gsquared: "Hi sexy! I want to go inside you!"

girl: "Excuse me?"

gsquared: "I was pretending I was a microSD card talking to your phone."

girl: stock-photo-17743469-furious-asian-woman-with-cell-phone.jpg

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I can no longer resist the pizza. I open the box and unzip my pants with my other hand. As I penetrate the gooey cheese, I moan in ecstacy. The mushrooms and Italian sausage are rough, but the sauce is deliciously soothing. I release my grease in seconds. As you leave the bathroom, I exit through the front door....

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Shouldn't this thread be in off-topic?

Personally I talk also to not-mammals. However I don't flirt with them. Also, if I'd use a terrible pick-up line like that, this specific human having the other gender I addressed the line to, would most likely not talk to me.

Bizarro_Prime

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
I can no longer resist the pizza. I open the box and unzip my pants with my other hand. As I penetrate the gooey cheese, I moan in ecstacy. The mushrooms and Italian sausage are rough, but the sauce is deliciously soothing. I release my grease in seconds. As you leave the bathroom, I exit through the front door....

Blast from the past!!!
Its been years since I've read this!!!

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Did you get her to call your phone so you now have her number ?, if not -yawn.

It appears the Lumia 1020 in red will be coming to Italy, according to a recently uploaded official firmware of the device. We remembered that Nokia has announced Telefonica will be launching its own exclusive version of the Lumia 1020. We guess this red flavor of the cameraphone might be it.
http://www.gsmarena.com/red_nokia_lumia_1020_is_coming_to_italy_too-news-6694.php
agreed,but the l1020 in red hasn't been launched yet.....and that's just a rumour :p

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Since you went there, I'll go here - I've wondered why we stopped referring to "people" (man, woman, boy, girl), and started referring to them by their gender (male, female). In my mind, by referring to people by gender as in the thread title, we dehumanize them. Just my thoughts, not trying to start a huge debate.

Are you serious? You're really overthinking this innocent conversation...

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Lol straight guys amuse me haha. (I say it with love lol)

My 1020 gets me attention quite often. Unfortunately it is from women haha. So I pass them off on to my friends.

This was a funny story lol

JerseySal

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Great thread.

Asians, phones, borderline sexual harrasment, anger, pasta, former iPhone users....all good stuff...what's not to like?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
When I clicked the OP's link, I was expecting to hear Lionel Richie singing "Hello, is it me you're looking for?" hehe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte