So, I met a 24 yr old female with a L1020 last evening

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Sitting at my local watering-hole when an attractive asian girl sits down beside me. As I glance over I notice her playing with her phone. Low and behold its a red L1020. I look over in her direction and say hey there sexy. She abruptly looks to me and says "excuse me!" I responded by saying "I apologize, I was speaking to your phone."

We actually had a very good conversation. I was curious as to how she liked the device .. yada, yada. I was surprised how adept she was with the device. She knew the device very well. Oh, she was a former IPhone user that had become distraught with AAPL and releasing the same stuff year after year with no real innovation.

Hahahaha, am I surprised?
No.

Oliver Newell

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Ahh refreshingly nice thread on here, different form the usual :)

You haven't told us what happened next? Exchange numbers? I mean you gotta start from somewhere its how we evolve.

erekshun

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Perhaps he has a thing for Asians and wanted to "set the mood" for others that are into Asians. Not unheard of for people to have a thing for people with the appearance/trait of natives to a certain geographic . Ask a lady about English or Aussie accents... I think people are over reacting by thinking he was using Asian in a negative sense. I read it as the poster has a thing for people that have an Eastern Asian appearance. The fact she knew her phone I read as potentially a sexiest remark as opposed to racist. Even then... I think it's fair to be surprised when someone that doesn't seem nerdy is savvy with their product beyond the Average Joe.
Why can't he just say "woman" the fact that she happened to be Asian added nothing to the story

BBerryPowerUser

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I would be lying if I said I'd not used my old BlackBerry 8780 to meet women sitting next to me at a bar. I'd place the Berry on the bar, order a drink and withing a few minutes they would usually say "OMG, you are STILL using one of THOSE?"
With the Windows Phone, it no longer happens.
I may have to start using the old Berry at Bars again. :wink:

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
C'mon guys he's not lying, he did take a pic and he sent it to me through the official Snapchat app on his 920 last night. I managed to save the pic and post it here. Hope you don't mind gsquared :wink:

got her number.jpg

MrCartas

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
C'mon guys he's not lying, he did take a pic and he sent it to me through the official Snapchat app on his 920 last night. I managed to save the pic and post it here. Hope you don't mind gsquared :wink:

View attachment 47898

This is a bad edited photo! :) :) look at the thumb, almost cut it off! :) Nice try, but not quite good enough yet with Photoshop. :)

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
This is a most unusual paragraph. How quickly can you find out
what is so unusual about it? It looks so ordinary, you'd think
nothing was wrong with it and in fact, nothing is wrong with it.
It IS unusual, why? Study it. Think about it and you may find
out. Try to do it without coaching. If you work at it for a bit,
it will dawn on you. So jump to it! Try your skill at figuring it
out! Good Luck - Don't blow your cool!

There is not one letter "E" in the whole paragraph.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
This is a bad edited photo! :) :) look at the thumb, almost cut it off! :) Nice try, but not quite good enough yet with Photoshop. :)

Lol, true, someone could do with Photoshop skills.
That phone looks like its melting, either the girl is very hot or the phone is photoshopped in the image.

Last edited:

BBerryPowerUser

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I did not find anything wrong with it.

(No letter E in that sentence either, nor any letter Z. How unusual is that?) :wink:

Please excuse every example we type.

(Wow, EVERY word above has an E in it, but still no Z)

Able was I ere I saw Elba.

(Same sentence forward, AND Backward. But no Z)

Zats all folks.

(Finally a Z)
:winktongue:

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I did not find anything wrong with it.

(No letter E in that sentence either, nor any letter Z. How unusual is that?) :wink:

Please excuse every example we type.

(Wow, EVERY word above has an E in it, but still no Z)

Able was I ere I saw Elba.

(Same sentence forward, AND Backward. But no Z)

Zats all folks.

(Finally a Z)
:winktongue:

Have you like, seen that photoshopped photo?
I feel the thread should be locked up before a riot breaks down.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Sitting at my local watering-hole when an attractive asian girl sits down beside me. As I glance over I notice her playing with her phone. Low and behold its a red L1020. I look over in her direction and say hey there sexy. She abruptly looks to me and says "excuse me!" I responded by saying "I apologize, I was speaking to your phone."

We actually had a very good conversation. I was curious as to how she liked the device .. yada, yada. I was surprised how adept she was with the device. She knew the device very well. Oh, she was a former IPhone user that had become distraught with AAPL and releasing the same stuff year after year with no real innovation.

That is amazing, wish I can have such encounter too!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I did my homework, you haven't :D
Nokia Lumia 1020 priced for Poland, comes in red | Windows Phone Central
Maybe not exclusively for AT&T but Polish People are enjoying it, Red 1020 is just a polished version of the usual 1020 for the Polish People, boy this post needs some polishing by some Polish mod so it can shine?

First off, I was at a lake with some friends around that time for a few weeks, so I missed a lot of stuff, like I missed when 6tag was announced.

Second, you mentioned AT&T in your first argument, so I went to prove you wrong in that. :p

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Lol, true, someone could do with Photoshop skills.
That phone looks like its melting, either the girl is very hot or the phone is photoshopped in the image.

Lol, probably a combination of both. I wondered if anybody was going to pickup on the 'official Snapchat' client that I threw in there, but obviously my photoshop skills were the highlight of that one :grin:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99